Sunday 31 August 2008

Shopping bags





While i was researching for one of my previous modules for last years project brief for Ted Baker, i came across these inspirational designs for shopping bags, which are innovative, extremely eye catching and memorable. 

I really love the designs for these various bags, and i love the way that bags are also a space where manufacturers are creating specialized bags to promote their own products.

The examples above are so creative and fun. If i saw bags like these being carried while i was shopping i would want to buy something from that store. Absolutely great way of promoting and packaging the product.

4 comments:

Suzy said...

This is such a good design. It just shows how such a simple idea executed well can be such a success. The nail biting one is my favourite...i'd love to have one!

em.design said...

The nail biter bag is one of the best bag designs I have seen in ages. I am a big fan of these as I agree- they are so clever. I think it is a fun way to show bags as a product that people want to keep, as I know I won't be the only one who saves all the good bags I come across!

Jo Gardner said...

Definitely agree...when you see someone carrying a really cool bag it makes you want to buy something from that shop! Genius.

Emily Jameson said...

i think if you get given a nice bag, you will tend to keep it. Therefore a really well designed shopping bag is also good environmentally also as it will be reused.